LIC – Life Insurance Company has released the Exam Call Letter (Admit Card) for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer in the organization. All the candidates who have applied for the post can download their respective call letters by clicking on the link given below.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer – Call Letter Out
Life Insurance Company has released the Exam Call Letters for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (LIC AAO). The exam will take place on 4 days which is 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th, March 2016. The exam will take place in 2 shifts i.e 8:45 and 12:45.
Candidates require to take the call letter at the time of the exam as without it no candidate will be allowed in the examination hall.
Below we have provided the Direct link as well as step by step guide to download the LIC AAO Call letter.
Steps to download LIC AAO Call Letter
- First Visit the LIC Official Website . Click on ‘Careers tab and now select the link “CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE EXAMINATION – RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER 2016”
Direct link to download the LIC AAO Call Letter – Click here
- On hitting the click button you will be redirected to a new page. (This web page will allow you to download the admit card after entering correct details).
- Enter the required details asked for i.e. Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password on the given page.
- Click the submit button once you entered the details correctly and LIC AAO Call Letter will appear on the screen.
- Take the Print out of your Call letter and ensure to take two print outs as one at the time of interview and other one for further reference.
- You can click on the reset button to blank all the above field of the page and can also select FAQs related to LIC Assistant Administrative Officer .
It is advisable for the candidates to retain the Call letter till the end of the whole recruitment process as for the further reference.