Here is complete list of Banks which will recruit through IBPS Exams this year. Have a look at what options you have.
This post on the IBPS Bank list brings you the list of all Banks under IBPS which will hire for various posts like PO, Clerk, RRB, SO this year.
IBPS is the leading human resource provider to all the public sector banks and many other financial institutions in the country. What many aspirants do not know is that IBPS does not only serve public sector banks. It serves some of the private sector banks too. In fact, there are some universities also which take the help of IBPS. Aspirants must be aware of all the organizations which are the clients of IBPS. We have categorized all these institutions into different categories as follows.
Recommended Read: How to fill Bank Preference Order for IBPS Bank Job – click here
There are a total 8 categories of institutions.
- Public Sector Banks- PSB
- Private sector Banks
- Regional Rural Banks- RRB
- Central and Other Financial Institutions
- Co-operative Banks
- Insurance Companies
- Other Public/ Private Sector Undertakings
- Academic Institutes
As the main focus of this article is to help the candidates aspiring for a bank job. We will be focusing mainly upon the banking sector clients of IBPS. There are numerous public and corporate sector banks, which recruit through IBPS. Filtering the above list of categories for banks, we get 4 categories of banks which recruit through IBPS.
- Public Sector Banks – PSB
- Co-operative Banks
- Private Sector Banks
- Regional and rural Banks
It must be kept in mind that IBPS caters all these clients differently and attempting or qualifying in CWE for any particular notification will in no way give the candidate an advantage of getting opportunity in any institution or organization which is not mentioned in the notification but is mentioned in the below list. Candidates who are aspiring for a job in a particular institution must take care while reading the notification and in particular the list of participating banks or institutions in that particular notification. Different notification for different institutions will be issued. For example, recruitment of PO for public sector banks and corporate banks may be done through different notifications and exams.
It is a false assumption that SBI also recruits through IBPS. No, it does not. SBI conducts its own recruitment exam for various positions every year. Given below is the complete list of public sector banks all over india, that consider IBPS score for recruitment of personnel for different positions. SBI is also included in the list because it is a client of IBPS for other purposes.
The IBPS Bank List for the 4 Categories is as follows:
1). Banks under IBPS: PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS
- State Bank of Patiala
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- State Bank of Mysore
- Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of Travancore
- Central Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Syndicate Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- UCO Bank
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
2). CO-OPERATIVE BANKS
Apart from public sector banks there a lot of Co-operative sector banks, which take the help of IBPS in recruiting human work force. Below is the list of such Co-operative sector banks.
- Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- The Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- The Urban Co-operative Bank
- Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Latur District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- Vaishya Sahakari Bank ltd
- Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Mumbai Mahanagar Palika Shikshan Vibhag Sahakari Bank Ltd
- National Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Rajgurunager Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Kurla Nagrik Sahkari Bank Ltd
- Surat People’s Co-operative Bank
- Akola Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd
- The Bharat Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- The Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
- The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Vidya Sahakari Bank Ltd.
Recently even private sector banks have started to recruit through IBPS. The list was very small in the start, but it gradually increased to a considerable size and it is moving in a upward trajectory.
3). PRIVATE BANKS
- The Dhanalakshmi Bank Ltd
- Axis Bank Ltd.
- The South Indian Bank Ltd.
- ING Vysya Bank Ltd
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
- The Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.
- The Nainital Bank Ltd.
- Federal Bank
- The Catholic Syrian Bank
- Bank of Rajasthan Ltd
Regional Rural Banks are spread all over the country and they recruit on a large scale every year. Below given is the complete list of Regional Rural Banks. RRBs have some special eligibility criteria like proficiency in the local language. The candidate must have passed the matriculation with the local language as a subject. Candidates must be careful while they apply to any RRB exam, so it is better to go through the notification twice before applying.
4). REGIONAL RURAL BANKS
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Aryavart Gramin Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baitarani Gramya Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Cauvery Kalpataru Grameena Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank
- Chattisgarh Gramin Bank
- Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank
- Deccan Grameena Bank
- Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gurgaon Gramin Bank
- Hadoti Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Haryana Gramin Bank
- Himachal Gramin Bank
- Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank
- J and K Gramin Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Kamraz Rural Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Krishna Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mewad Aanchalik Gramin bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank
- Neelachal Gramya Bank
- North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Parvatiya Grameen bank
- Pragathi Gramina Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bhartiya Grameen Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Grameen Bank
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Rewa Siddhi Gramin Bank
- Rushi Kulya Gramya Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Satpura Narmada Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Shreyas Gramin Bank
- South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank 56 Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidisha Bhopal Kshetriya Grameen bank
- Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Wainganaga and Solapur Grameen Bank
- Wainganga and Ratnagiri Grameen Bank
We truly hope that the above article was useful to you. Like and share this article to help your friends who are in search of government bank jobs. Comment below all your doubts and we will answer as soon as possible. Remember IBPS Exam Adda is here for all your IBPS and Bank job needs.