Due to a soaring competition, introduction of new syllabus and time constraints, clearing IBPS Exam has become really tough. The competition has made the aspirants restless and worried as to how to manage IBPS Exam Preparation? What is the ideal schedule which is effective and in line with the competition? How much time is required to study each section? To aid the aspirants we are here with the complete study plan for IBPS Exam Preparation.
Schedule for IBPS Exam Preparation:
For the students either aiming for IBPS exam preparation or are in the mid of the preparation, the following tips will make your schedule more efficient and productive.
1. Quantitative Aptitude:
- To master this section you need to work for two to three hours (totally depending upon your speed to cover a particular topic). You should study chapter wise and do the practice questions accordingly.
- For excelling in this section you will have to know the shortcuts to solve the questions. A suggestion would be that you can note down the shortcuts as well as the important questions when you come across them. Make a separate notebook for this and go through it regularly.
- You should also memorize table, squares, cubes from 1-30. To memorize you can either make a note of them or you can make voice recordings and keep them in your phone. You should keep listening to them until you memorize it.
Take our Daily IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Practice Set – Click here
- The most common problem faced by the candidates while attempting this section is solving error corrections and fill in the blanks. All the answers seem correct. The only solution to this problem is work more and more on your basics and concepts.
- Go through the rules of grammar, the more rules you know, more accurate you will be.
- Open your high school grammar books like Wren and Martin or any good book explaining the concepts of grammar.
- Revise the rules daily for 2 hours.
Take our Daily IBPS English Practice Set – Click here
Also check out our English Modules for Bank Exams – Click Here
- It is the easiest section and is very scoring. It should not be taken lightly and you should be regular with this section.
- It will require one or atmost two hours, depending on your current preparation.
- If you are already familiar with the type of questions asked Then 1 hour is good enough. For the beginners practice for 2 hours is necessary.
- This is a very scoring section and a candidate is required to have good command over this section.
Take our Daily IBPS Reasoning Practice Set – Click here
4. Current Affairs and General Knowledge:
- Start reading newspaper daily for 1 hour; it is the only key to improve your general knowledge.
- Start reading any newspapers like Hindu, Times of India or any other. The advantage of reading any English newspaper is that it improves your English and vocabulary.
- The main focus should be on financial news especially banking sector.
For Bank Awareness Capsule Click here
For FREE Daily Current Affairs capsule App Click here
You can also check out your SMART IBPS Prep Box for preparing Smartly for the IBPS Exams – Click Here
And Finally Practice a lot:
- Give online mock tests.
- Solve previous year’s question papers.
- Buy any online exam portal and practice giving one exam every alternate day.
- Analyze the exam you have given.
- Note down or save important questions.
- Follow the above schedule Monday to Friday and on weekends practice the subjects: Computers, Banking Awareness and revise.
If in any case you find yourself unwilling to prepare, lazy or continuously procrastinating just remember the following words:
“Nothing in the world can take place of persistence. Talent can not; nothing is common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius can not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education can not; world is full of educated failures. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”