Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an independent testing agency in India which conducts recruitment for various banks, firms and public sector companies and this is achieved through Online Entrance exams and interviews. IBPS invites a large number of recruitment every year. The process of recruitment begins with the profile registration of the candidates, through the official website of IBPS. Aspirants are notified with the help of a press notification before the link of the application goes online.
Steps to apply online for IBPS exam 2015:
In order to appear for the examination, the first step would be to fill the application form correctly. Most of the information you wanted to fill is there in the notification. You have to open it up and check your age as well as your educational qualifications as per IBPS norms. If all is good, you can go ahead and fill the application form.
Check out the preparation material for IBPS PO 2015 here
Here are some things you need to take care of before filling the application form:
1. Get your photo and signature:
There are specific dimensions of the photo as well as the signature. They are required to be uploaded to the website while filling the online application form. You should scan the images and then adjust the images with the help of Adobe Photoshop or MS paint.
2. Choose your preferred bank:
A lot of financial institutions select their employees through IBPS exam. A recent feature in online application form, for IBPS exam 2015, was introduced where candidates can choose there preferred bank or any other financial institutions. It is advisable to prepare your order of preference before filling the form.
3. Fee structure and payment
The examination fee for various IBPS exam 2015 including PO, Clerk, specialist recruitment and RRB is 600 INR for general category while for reserved communities, it is 100 INR.
The payment can be done in two ways:
- Online payment: the examination fee can be paid instantly with the help of online payment via IBPS’s internet facility. After registration is done, you will be redirected to the payment page. Here you can select your bank and then make the required payment using your credit or debit card.
- Offline payment: to make the payment offline, you have to tick the offline button in the application fee section before submitting the form. When your application is accepted a temporary password and registration number will be generated by IBPS. At the exit page there would be a challan, take its print out and then after two or three working days you can go to the bank assigned by IBPS to pay the fee. You should get the candidate copy of the challan signed from the bank, keep it for further use. Within two days the fee payment will be reflected in the website and you can download the updated files using the registration number and password.
Get a complete guide to fill IBPS Exam Online Fee Payment – Click Here
Fill the application form:
- The first page will be about giving your name as well as contact information. Fill the details carefully as you can not edit it once saved.
- After filling the details, note down the temporary registration number and password and then click on save and next button.
- Upload the photos and the signature.
- The third page collects the candidate’s educational qualifications, language proficiency etc. Fill all the starred boxes, if not sure then hit the “Recheck” button at the bottom.
- Finally you will see your complete application form. Thoroughly revise it as no changes can be made after this step.
- Submit the fee through offline or online mode.
- If you face any difficulty you can contact IBPS and can raise complaints.
Other that the above things you should keep some general things in mind like using high speed internet as during peak hours the browser may crash. If you are applying for two or more posts make sure that you are eligible for both of them. Submit your mobile number and email address carefully to receive all the communications regarding your exam.