Appearing for IBPS RRB interview? But did you forget to take a print out of your application form? Worry not as we are going to tell you how to get IBPS RRB Application Reprint. Just read on to know further.
Often, it has been noticed that candidates forget to take printouts of their completed application forms. Though it is clearly mentioned in the guidelines that candidates must take care of this, yet it happens. At times, they do not even save a soft copy for future reference. In the last stage of the selection process, i.e. the interview, producing the application form hard copy is a requirement. But you can still re-print of your IBPS RRB application form that you filled for the IBPS Common Written Exam. Here is how.
Steps to get IBPS RRB Application Reprint
- Visit the official website ibps.in
- Then click on CWE RRB tab at the left side of home page Then Click on CWE IV
- Now you can select and Click on the appropriate link as you required from three options, they are: Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II, Officer Scale III and Office Assistants
- On clicking you will get a new page, you required to Login using your IBPS login Id and password.
- After successfully log in you can download the IBPS RRB Application reprint.
Direct links to download the Re-print of IBPS RRB CWE IV:
It is advisable to take atleast 2-3 copies of the IBPS RRB application form as one copy should be retain by the candidate for future reference.
Don’t forget to take IBPS RRB Interview call letter along with IBPS RRB application form:
Recently IBPS also releases IBPS RRB interview call letter. If you haven’t checked it yet then, Click here to know how to download it.
In case of any query, feel free to comment at our forum: Discuss for IBPS
We are happy to help you
All the best for your interview 🙂