IBPS conducts common written test for recruitment in banking sector and a large number of candidates takes up that written test every year. In order to apply, all applicants required to register to the IBPS Official website by filling up the IBPS Online form.
IBPS Online form is an application form through which candidate can apply to the banking sector posts. Candidate needs to make sure that their IBPS Online form must be submitted correctly as in correct IBPS Online form can lead to rejection of application. In order to apply correctly you must follow some simple instruction. This article going to tell you how to get the IBPS Online form, how to fill it up and submit it correctly.
Get IBPS Online Form – Steps to Register and Submit the Form Correctly?
- In order to get the IBPS Online form Candidates required to register first. To do so visit the IBPS Website i.e. ibps.in and click on the post you are applying to.
- For Example if you are applying to clerk post then click on the CWE Clerical Tab or if for PO then the PO/MT tab and so on.
- Then select the “Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process …..”. This will redirect you to a new page.
- For filling up the IBPS Online form Click on the “Click here for New Registration” link which is at the top right corner of the page in bold letters. If you are registered candidate then you can directly login. But before filling the IBPS Online form candidates must keep in mind that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria provided by IBPS for the corresponding post.
Click Here to see the other Points To Remember while filling the IBPS Online form.
- Now For IBPS Online form registration process you need to fill the basic information first.
- Complete all the fields with correct details. Submit the details by clicking Save and Exit button, on clicking you will get the provisional registration number and password.
- With the help of Registration number and password candidate can login to the website any time and can edit their IBPS Online form before the last date.
- Next step is to upload photograph and signature. There will two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature, Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature” then browse and select the location of the scanned Photograph / Signature file which has been saved in your device. Click on the file and finally upload the photograph and signature.
- Then fill in the Qualifications, carefully read all the details before clicking on the submission button.
- Then proceed to the payment gateway. Payment should be done through online mode only by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Select the payment card and bank according to your preference. Candidates are advised not to click on back or refresh button while their transaction is being processed.
Click Here to know How to Make the Online Payment of IBPS Application Fees, correctly
- On successful completion of online transaction an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and submitted IBPS online form for further reference. It is advisable to Check their submitted details if they are accurate or not, there is no need to send the print out (submitted IBPS online form) to the IBPS or any bank.
Candidate can apply to Clerk post as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently issued notification for recruitment to Clerical Cadre posts. For applying to IBPS Clerk Exam 2015 candidate has to fill the IBPS Online form for which they can register till 1st September.
Hope you have found this article helpful. Keep following our website for regular IBPS updates and news.