Are you aspiring candidate who is going to appear for IBPS Clerk Prelims then you must know how to Download IBPS Admit Card for Clerk preliminary exam. Today this article we are here going to tell you the steps to download IBPS Admit Card for IBPS Clerk prelims.
IBPS Admit Card – How to Download Admit card for IBPS Clerk Prelims
Candidates can download IBPS Admit card from the website itself with the help of their registration number and password or Date of birth. IBPS will released the IBPS Clerk admit card mid of the next month , possibly from 18th November 2015 candidates can download it.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has already notified about its changed syllabus and exam pattern for Clerk post, now candidate has to go through two phases i.e. IBPS Prelims and IBPS Main exam. Candidates who qualify the Preliminary examination will allow to the next Phase which is Main examination.
Numbers scored by the candidate at the preliminary stage will not be countable for the final merit, only Main examination and Interview marks will be counted for the final selection.
Before we explain you further to download Admit card , first check out some tips to clear your IBPS Clerk prelims.
Click here to see How to Clear IBPS Clerk Prelims
As we have already told you above that after 18th November you will be able to download the IBPS Admit card. Let’s see the steps required to follow to download IBPS Clerk Prelims admit card.
Steps required to download IBPS Admit Card
- As soon as you visit the IBPS official Website, now select CWE Clerical Tab from left hand side corner
- You will find the Download link for IBPS Admit card for Clerk prelims on the front page itself. Click on the link to proceed.
- Or you can click on the top of the notice tab, find “Download Your Preliminary Exam call letter for CWE CLERK”, Then click on the link to download your IBPS Clerk admit card.
- On hitting the click button you will be redirected to a new page. (This web page will allow you to download the admit card after entering correct details).
- Enter the required details asked for i.e. Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password on the given page.
- Click the submit button once you entered the details correctly and IBPS Clerk Admit Card for prelims will appear on the screen.
- Before downloading, you have two options to choose the language from English or Hindi in which you want to download the admit card
- Take the Print out of your Admit card and ensure to take two print outs as one at the time of written test and other one for further reference.
Also Read: IBPS Clerk Syllabus – Click Here
By following above steps you will be able to download your admit card for IBPS Clerk Prelims.
Hope you have found the above article useful. Don’t forget to carry your IBPS admit card at the time of CWE. In case of any query, feel free to comment at our forum: Discuss for IBPS
We are happy to help you. 🙂