Are you a working individual who is preparing for IBPS Exam??
You’ve got your entire IBPS syllabus with you, study material but don’t know how to start your IBPS Exam preparation? Then follow this article. It’s going to tell you how to make an effective study plan. For a working individual it is necessary to make an effective schedule and follow it regularly.
IBPS Exam Preparation Study Plan for Working Individuals
IBPS Exam preparation takes lot of hard work and but more than that… Time Management especially if you are a working individual. This study plan requires only 5 hours a day, so get ready to pull up your socks. Start your IBPS Exam preparation with our study plan and you are going to succeed for sure.
- First foremost thing to start with is to brush up your concepts and learn formulas. It is the most important thing to do first as it will increase your speed and accuracy during exams.
- It is advisable to dedicate 3 days in a week to this section and dedicate 2 hours to formulas and concepts.
- Then with remaining 1 hour you should practice questions. Note down important questions neatly.
- Make short notes of important points which will help you to memorize faster.
Click here for IBPS Quantitative Section Practice set.
- This section is easier if you pay little attention to it. Just work on your basics and concepts i.e. rules of grammar. Practice with our English Practice sets to improve your English section marks.
- Dedicate 1 to 2 hours a day for 3 days a week to this subject each week
Click here for IBPS English Practice sets
Click Here for English Modules for Bank Exams
As it is a scoring section don’t take this section for granted rather you should pay little more to this section. Dedicate 1 and 1/2 hour to this subject 3 times a week along with English. You can practice this section with us.
Click here for IBPS Reasoning practice set.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
For IBPS Exam preparation this section is really important to cover. Just follow daily newspaper to keep in touch with current affairs special focus on financial news relating to the banking sector. You can go through our GK and current affairs App to prepare better and smarter. Our Banking Awareness modules will also help you a great deal.
For Bank awareness capsule Click here
For FREE Daily Current Affairs capsule App Click here
Schedule for IBPS Exam Preparation
This is a week based schedule.
- MONDAY: Spend 1 hour for English+ Reasoning + computers and 3 hours of quantitative section (2 hours on concept + 1 hour on practice) with focus on news update.
- TUESDAY: On Tuesday spend 2 hours in exam 1 (quantitative +GK) and 1 and 2 hours to both English and reasoning with news update. For news update read newspaper or checks our GK capsules.
- WEDNESDAY: Dedicate 2 hours of solution analysis of the exam 1 of the week with three hours of quantitative section practice (2 hours on concept + 1 hour on practice).
- THURSDAY: Prepare exam 2 by dedicating 1 hour i.e. English+ Reasoning + computers with 1 and 1/2 hours to both English and reasoning.
- FRIDAY: On Fridays spend 2 hours on exam 2 (Quantitative +GK) and 3 hours of quantitative ( 2 hours on concept + 1 hour on practice )
- SATURDAY: Exam analysis of exam 2 for two hours with 1 and 1/2 hours to both English and reasoning.
You can also check out your SMART IBPS Prep Box for preparing Smartly for the IBPS Exams – Click Here
On Sunday prepare subjects like Computers and Banking Awareness concepts. Also revise all the things you have prepared all week.
Note: Focus on news update daily by reading newspaper. Check our Daily Android App and Banking Awareness Modules for updates.
Hope you have found this study plan useful. Just follow it regularly to get succeeded.
All the best.