Got an IBPS Complaints regarding your exam or facing some problem with the recruitment process but don’t know how to make a complain? Then this is the right place to know answers of all your queries. We are here going to explain you how you can register your complaint through IBPS helpline and how you going to track it.
IBPS Helpline – Procedure to Register IBPS Complaints
As we know IBPS is an independent body which undertakes recruitment and personnel services on behalf of Banks, Public sector companies Insurance firms etc. It conducts exams throughout the year for different post. A very large number of candidates apply to IBPS exams and many of them faces some problem while applying. To solve candidates problem IBPS has introduce IBPS helpline in which any candidate can register complain and after registering it , also will able to track their IBPS complaints.
This article will tell you the whole procedure of registering your IBPS complaints via IBPS helpline. Just follow these simple steps.
Procedure of IBPS Helpine System to Register IBPS Complaints
- First you need to visit IBPS Official website i.e www.ibps.in. At the center of IBPS page, there will be an link called “Candidates Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” , click on that link.
- On hitting the click button you will be redirected to a new welcome page of ‘Candidates Grievance Redressal system’. This is an online IBPS complaints system provided by IBPS to solve candidate’s problem through IBPS helpline.
- You will be provided two options. If you have already registered a complaint then click on ‘CHECK COMPLAINT STATUS’. To see the status you need to provide complaint number and Email Address.
- To register a complain, select the REGISTER NEW COMPLAIN tab which is placed on the left side of the page. Click on the tab to get started with IBPS helpline. Now you will have a page to register your IBPS complaint.
IBPS COMPLAINTS – How to create?
Now you will have a page to register your IBPS complaint.
- Create your complaint by filling up all the fields. First you need to select the topic of your complaint then you required to provide your contact information such as Full name , Email Address and Mobile Number.
- It is advisable that you should provide valid mobile number and email address as IBPS will communicate through theses mediums.
- Next you are required to submit your registration number then you need to give a summary or subject of your complaint. Describe your IBPS complaints at the space provided in detail.
- Once you are done with giving all the details enter the CAPTCHA Text and click on Submit Button. You can also click on reset button if you want to blank all the fields.
- As you will submit your complaint to IBPS helpline system you will be provided a complaint number by the system. Note that down the complaint number to see the status of your complaint in future.
- IBPS helpline system also helps candidates to check their complaint status. To do so Click on the “CHECK COMPLAINT STATUS” to check your status of complaint by entering complaint number and email address.
Hope this article on IBPS helpline will able to solve your IBPS complaints. Follow our website for further updates and IBPS news.
In case of any query, feel free to share them on our IBPS Forum – Discuss for IBPS