Preparing for IBPS Interview for this year??
Wondering what kind of questions you should prepare for your GK then you must read on to this article.
Today with this article we are going to tell you the important and expected GK question generally asked in IBPS Interview. In order to score good marks in your interview you must prepare these questions so buck up and read on.
IBPS Interview – 10 GK Questions you must Prepare
In IBPS Interview the interviewer will not just evaluate your banking knowledge as well as your GK and current affairs knowledge. That is why we are providing you 10 important and most expected questions for your IBPS Interview.
1.Recent News Related to RBI
Keep updated with the latest happening related to RBI. The latest ones related to RBI are:
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) imposed monetary penalty of one crore rupees on State Bank of Travancore for violation of its instructions.
- Deadline for exchanging pre-2005 currency notes increased to June 2016
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) created a dedicated helpline (Email) for start-ups in India in order to offer assistance on Forex matters to them for undertaking cross-border transactions within the ambit of the regulatory framework.
- RBI revises priority sector lending norms for RRBs
Get Daily Current Affairs Capsules – Over Here
2. Deepak Mohanty Report on Financial Inclusion
The Reserve Bank of India released the Report of the Committee on Medium-term Path on Financial Inclusion. The 14-member committee was headed by RBI Executive Director Deepak Mohanty.
3. Government notified mandatory quoting of PAN for cash transactions over Rs.2 lakh
To restraint the black money the central government has made it a must to quote the permanent account number (PAN) for all transactions above Rs.2 lakh in a bid. This is effective from 1 January 2016. Persons who do not hold PAN are required to fill a form and furnish any one of the specified documents to establish their identity,
4. 7th Pay Commission Report Submitted
The 7th Pay Commission was, headed by Justice AK Mathur submitted its report to Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. It is advisable to read all the important key points of this report for your IBPS interview.
5. The new way of deciding the interest rate – MCLR (The marginal cost of funds-based lending rate
The Reserve Bank of India announced that banks, with effect from April 1, will move to the marginal cost of funds-based lending approach for determining their respective base rates. So keep track of this news for your next IBPS interview.
6. Facts related to Gold Coin or Bullion Scheme
All candidate who are going for IBPS interview must know about this scheme as it is first ever national gold coin minted in India.
7. Latest Important Defence news
There are lots of happening this year which can be asked in IBPS interview such as Pinaka II MBRL System, Important points on Astra missile, Highlights of Mareech- Maareech is a joint project of Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL), Kochi and NSTL, Visakhapatnam.
Click here to know about Odd – even scheme in Delhi for General Awareness
8. Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched three ambitious schemes to reduce the physical demand for gold and fish out 20,000 tonnes of the precious metal and they are Gold Monetisation Scheme (GMS), Gold Sovereign Bond Scheme and the Gold Coin and Bullion Scheme. For IBPS Interview read all the details of these schemes.
9. DBT for Kerosene
The Union Government decided to rollout a LPG-like direct benefit transfer (DBT) scheme for kerosene. The scheme will be started from 1 April 2016. n the initial phase, the scheme will be implemented in selected 26 districts of eight states: Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab and Rajasthan. Real all about it for your preparation.
10. Gold Monetisation Scheme, 2015
The Reserve Bank of India issued a Direction to all Scheduled Commercial Banks (excluding Regional Rural Banks) on implementation of the Gold Monetisation Scheme, notified by the Central Government.
Keep in touch with all the latest happening for your interview.
All the best.