If you want to apply for IBPS exam 2015, the very first step is to fill the IBPS Online Application Form. There are so many things you need to keep in mind before filing the form and you have to be very cautious as the pattern has changed this year. Here are all the things you need to know about uploading the photo and signature in the application form
Also Check the IBPS Online Application – Step-by-step Detailed Guide to Fill the Application Correctly
Guidelines for Scanning the Images:
It is very important to know the correct format of the images before uploading them in the IBPS Online Application Form. Your application from may be rejected if you fail to meet the required guidelines. Upload the images with the specifications given below:
1. IBPS Online Application – Photograph Image:
- It should be coloured, recent, passport sized picture.
- It is preferable if the picture is taken against a background which is white or any other light colour.
- Your face should be relaxed, looking straight in the camera.
- There should be no “red eye” in case you are using the flash.
- Make sure that your eyes can be seen clearly and there are no reflections, in case you are wearing glasses.
- Any sorts of caps or hats or even dark glasses are not allowed. Religious headgear is acceptable in case if it is not covering your face.
- The preferred dimension of the image is 200 x 230 pixels
- The file size should be between 20 kb-50 kb.
- The file size should not exceed 50kb. You must adjust the settings of the scanner like number of colours, DPI resolution etc, while scanning.
If you are facing trouble in getting the IBPS Online Application Form click here.
2. Signature Image:
- The candidate has to sign with a black ink pen on a white paper.
- It should be signed only by the candidate, not by any other person.
- The signature will be on the Hall Ticket and wherever required.
- The signature of the candidate on the answer script should match the signature on the Hall Ticket. If it is not, candidate will not be allowed to give the exam.
- The dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels.
- The file size should be between 10kb to 20kb.
- Make sure that the file size should not exceed 20kb.
How to Scan the Images for IBPS OnlineApplication?
- The scanner resolution should be set to 200 dots per inches (dpi)
- The colour should be set to true colour.
- Keep in mind the size of file as mentioned above.
- If the size is not appropriate then in the scanner, crop the image, to the edge. Once done, use the upload editor and crop the image to the final size.
- The format of the image should be either JPG or JPEG.
- The image can easily be obtained in JPEG format by using MS Paint or MS office Picture Manager. Any other photo editor may be used. Use ‘Save As’ option to save in JPEG format and to reduce the size just use crop and re-size option.
If you didn’t upload the image with correct size and format, then it will display an error message.
How to Upload the Images?
- There would be links for uploading both photograph and signature.
- Click on the link given by “Upload Photograph” and “Upload Signature”.
- Click on browse and select the location of the respective image.
- To select the image, click it.
- Finally click the upload button, your image will be uploaded.
To know about filling the Bank Preference Order in IBPS Online Application Form click here.
By following these easy steps you can upload the images. Don’t forget to take the printout of the IBPS online application form. In any case you feel that the images are unclear, you can edit the application form and change the images.