Institute of Banking Personal Selection or IBPS is one of the independent body in the country which undertakes recruitment and personnel services on behalf of Banks, Public sector companies Insurance firms, etc. The applications for the IBPS PO apply online, through online examinations and interviews. This hiring process with IBPS makes it easier for its clients to acquire new and qualified employees without spending time and resources on individual recruitment processes and exams.
IBPS PO Apply Online:
The online application process can be a little confusing for all the candidates applying for the IBPS PO online examination. Here are the steps which will help the candidates fill in the application form with much ease.
The candidates can find the IBPS PO application form in the official IBPS PO website, which is www.ibps.in
Click on this Direct link to apply.
- Once on the site, to the left click on CWE PO/MT
- You will then need to click on the application for PO/MT Recruitment link
- Click on the NEW REGISTRATION option on the TOP RIGHT in Yellow
- Start filling the form carefully with the correct details
- Once done, you will be taken to the second page wherein you will have to upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Your next step will be to enter the further details like Bank Preference order and check the form
- If all is OK, you can proceed to pay the fees online or offline as you desire
Tips to IBPS PO Apply Online:
IBPS PO apply online form can be a tedious job and therefore we are here with a few points that would make it easier to apply successfully for the IBPS PO exams.
- First it is important that all the candidates read the notifications before filling up the application form to avoid any error. Important attributes like the last date, age, qualification etc. which will be required to fill in the application form are all mentioned in the notifications.
- Candidates should always check the eligibility criteria for the position they are applying for.
- In the format that has been given, candidates should enter the relevant and required data. It is important that the details be filled in capital letters so that it can be understood with ease.
- The complete address of the applicant should be given. This is required for the communication between the organization and the candidate.
- Fill in all the mandatory information along with all the other required necessary information. All the information should be checked after filling the form.
- The other information details also have to be filled carefully, which show details like nationality, date of birth, age, etc.
- Candidates should insert the scanned signature where it is required in the application form.
- After filling in the application form in the proper manner, a recent colored photograph should be scanned and attached in the specific place.
- Lastly, after all this is done, the candidate needs to take the print out of the complete application form for further use.
- Always be sure that the correct phone number and email address is in the application form as once the registration is confirmed and the payment is made through online measures, IBPS will report the successful payment to the email address and phone number as provided by the applicant.
IBPS application online form for 2015
The IBPS PO online application has started for the year 2015, and a few changes have been made in the application form. One of the changes that has been introduced is asking for Bank preference at the time of filling in the IBPS PO online application form. This can pose as a challenge to some.
After logging in to the website and registering for the IBPS PO Apply Online form, at the end of the page the person will be required to give in their preference with respect to the 21 participating banks. The person should click against each bank as in which preference is that bank. For example, if Bank of Baroda is the 3rd preference for the person, they will tick against the 3rd circle against Bank of Baroda.
IBPS PO Apply Online – Important Information:
- The examination fee for IBPS PO examinations in the year 2015 is 600 INR and 100 INR for reserved communities.
- It is important to submit the mobile numbers and email addresses while filling in the IBPS PO application form to receive all communications related to the exams.
We hope with this post your doubts and queries for the IBPS PO online application process are clear and you can fill the form correctly. We wish you all the best for your exams. If you have any doubts or queries do leave them in the comments, we try to reply to all of you.