The Interview call letter for IBPS PO Interview has been released by the IBPS for all those candidates who are eligible to take part in the last part of the recruitment process for this year that is the Common Interview round. The IBPS PO Interview is the last stage of the recruitment process for recruiting candidates in participating banks. All the candidates who have qualified the IBPS PO main exam of the recruitment process for the year 2015 can download the IBPS PO Interview call letter from www.ibps.in OR from the DIRECT LINK given below.
Download IBPS PO Interview Call Letter with Direct Link:
Steps to Download IBPS PO Interview Call Letter:
- Go to IBPS.in
- Click on the Scrolling Link on the top for IBPS PO Interview Call Letter
- Click on the CWE PO/MT link on the left sidebar then -> Click the CWE PO/MT 5, then -> Click the Link for Call Letter Download
- You can Go for the DIRECT LINK to download the IBPS PO Interview Call letter –CLICK HERE.
- On following any of the above methods, you will be redirected to the page where you can directly generate your IBPS PO Interview Call letter.
- The language in which you want the Interview Call letter to be should be selected. The call letter can be in either of the two languages, Hindi or English
You will require in advance:
- -your registration number
- – Roll no.
- – Date of birth
- Make sure you make the entries of the numbers correctly. Ensure that the date of birth matches the date on your application.
- RE-check the information and then SUBMIT the information
In case you face any difficulty in generating the call letter, attempt to login 3 to 5 times at different time period. If the problems persist, contact IBPS and / or write at [email protected] with the text of auto-generated email received at the time of registration or scanned copy of registered application.Any communication without scanned copy of registered application or auto generated email (received at the time of registration) will not be entertained.