Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has declared the IBPS PO Mains Score for CWE V and candidates who were short-listed for the interview round can download their result from the IBPS Official Website.
IBPS PO interviews are already over and now IBPS has released the marks of the short-listed candidates. With the help of registration Number or Roll No. along with either the Password or the Date of Birth candidates can see their IBPS PO Mains Scorecard. The final list of the successful candidates is expected to be declared on 1st April. Read on to this article to download the IBPS PO Mains Score Card.
Steps to Download your IBPS PO Mains Score:
On Oct 31st 2016, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducted the main exam for PO (Probationary officer / management trainee) Post. The paper comprised of five sections namely, Reasoning, English Language ,Numerical Ability Test, General Awareness Test and Computer Knowledge. The exam was held for a duration of two hours. Now Candidates will be able to see their marks.
Below we have provided the direct link as well as step by step guide to download your IBPS PO Mains Scorecard.
- First visit the IBPS Official Website i.e. www.ibps.in
- You will find the CWE PO/MT tab on the left side of the page, click on the link to proceed.
- Then you required to click on the link “Common Recruitment process for Probationary Officer / Management Trainee 5 ”, then On the top of the notice tab you will find “Click here to view scores of candidates short-listed for Interview for CWE PO/MT – V ” , Select and click on the link.
Direct Link to Download the IBPS PO Mains V Scores– Click Here
- On hitting the click button you will be redirected to a new page.
- To access the result you have to submit the details asked for. Enter Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password on the given page.
- Now Click the Submit button once you enters the details.
That’s it , Now you will be able to see your IBPS PO Mains Scores.
Hope we have been able to help you.
In case of any query regarding IBPS then feel free to comment at our forum: Discuss for IBPS