IBPS – RRB (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – Regional Rural Bank) is conducting Common Recruitment Process for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group ‘B’ Office Assistant post. Any eligible candidate, who wants to join the Regional Rural Banks, can apply online for IBPS RRB. Only online applications are valid. NO other modes will be accepted. This article tells you all the necessary steps should be taken for IBPS RRB Apply Online Procedure.
Procedure for IBPS RRB Apply Online – Details all you need to know
Candidate can apply only through Online mode by submitting online application and candidates can apply only to one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale- II or Scale-III. Online application registration will start on 8-July-2015 and will close on 28-July-2015.
But first, candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying for Officer and assistant post.
Click Here to Apply for IBPS RRB Step-by-Step Guide
Click here to See the Eligibility Criteria for Group ‘A’ Officers Post (Scale-I, II & III) and Group ‘B’ Office Assistant Post
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III – Job Profile and Role – Click Here
IBPS RRB Officer Assistants – Job Profile and Role – Click Here
Uploading the Photograph and Signature
Before Applying for IBPS RRB candidates needs to keep ready the scanned image of their photograph and signature in the prescribed specifications i.e. size should be20- 50 kb. Candidate’s Photograph should be recent color picture with Dimensions of 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and candidate should be sign on a white paper with Black Ink pen with having Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and required to upload scanned signature image which should be between 10kb – 20kb.
Following are the Steps to be taken for IBPS RRB Apply Online Procedure
- Applicant needs to visit the www.ibps.in, Click on “CWE for RRBs” tab and to open up the Online application then select the appropriate option by clicking on ‘’CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWERRBs- OFFICERS (Scale-I, II and III) September 2015” or “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWERRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANTS (Multipurpose) September 2015”.
- Then candidates need to register on the IBPS website by entering the basic details. Applicant should provide the correct details and should enter the valid Email ID for further communication from the IBPS. Then they will be asked to upload their photograph and signature.
- There will two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature, Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature” then browse and select the location of the scanned Photograph / Signature file which has been saved in your device. Click on the file and finally upload the photograph and signature.
3. After uploading and submitting the basic details applicants are required click on FINAL SUBMIT Button and on submission provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system, also an email & SMS will be sent to the candidate indicating registration number and password. With the registration number and password candidate can login to the website any time and can edit their information but this facility will be available for three times only. Once application submitted there will be no modification allowed.
4. After submitting the application candidate needs to pay for the application. This is the last step before IBPS RRB Apply Online Procedure gets completed. Payment should be done through online mode only by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Application fee of Rs.600 (for general category or other category) and 100 (for SC/ST) should be paid by the candidate. Candidates are advised not to click on back or refresh button while their transaction is being processed
5. On successful completion of online transaction an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form for further reference. Check their submitted details if they are accurate or not, there is no need to send the print out (application form) to the IBPS or any bank.
Candidate can register (including modification to the application), pay application fee from 8-July to 28-july-2015.