Finally IBPS RRB Result IV is available.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared the combined Score Card for recruitment of Office Assistants, Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II- GBO, Officer Scale II- SO and Officer Scale III in RRBs (CWE RRB-IV).
With the help of Registration Number , Roll number and Date of Birth or Password candidate can see their IBPS RRB Result IV. Read on to this article and see the step by step guide which will help you to see your IBPS RRB Result IV.
Step by Step guide to download IBPS RRB Result IV – Combined score card
Below we have provided the direct link as well as step by step guide to see your IBPS RRB Result IV. Follow each step and you will be able to see your result.
- First Applicant needs to visit the IBPS Official Website i.e. www.ibps.in
- Click on the CWE RRBs Tab from the left side of the page.
- Then select the “Common Written Examination for Regional Rural Bank IV and click on it.
- Now You will see the link to access the the combined Scored card for Different posts ‘View your Combined result for CWE & interview for Recruitment in RRBs (CWE RRB-IV)’ , select post you have applied to and Click on the link.
Direct Score Card Download Links for all posts given below:
Direct Link for IBPS RRB Result IV Office Assistant – Click Here
Direct Link for IBPS RRB Result IV Officer – I – Click here
Direct Link for IBPS RRB Result IV Officer – II (GBO) – Click here
Direct Link for IBPS RRB Result IV Officer – II (Specialist Officer) – Click here
Direct Link for IBPS RRB Result IV Officer – III – Click here
- On hitting the click button you will be redirected to a new page. (This web page will allow you to see the score card after entering correct details).
- Enter the required details asked for i.e. Registration Number , Roll number and Date of Birth or Password on the given page.
- Click the submit button once you entered the details correctly and Your RRB Combined score card will appear on the screen.
That’s it, if you have followed the above steps properly, you should be able to see your Result
Hope you found this article helpful.
In case of any query, feel free to comment at our forum: Discuss for IBPS
We are happy to help you 🙂