If you are gearing up for the RRB interviews or about to take up a job as an RRB Officer for Scale I, II, II then this post is highly recommended for you. It will help you mentally prepare for what is next and what you can expect as part of your job profile onc you are selected for the dream job.
IBPS RRB Officer stands for Indian Banks Personnel Selection- Regional Rural Bank Officer. The IBPS RRB accepts applications for four posts divided into two groups
GROUP ‘A’- Officer’s Post
- Scale I
- Scale II
- Scale III
GROUP ‘B’ – Office Assistant’s Post
The recruitment process starts with a Common Witten Exam (CWE) conducted online by the IBPS after which the candidates who qualify the exam will be shortlisted for an interview in their respective state. Language proficiency of the candidate is a pre-requisite in all of the three scales. A candidate who applies for a job in anyone of the scales must profess the language of the state in which the RRB is situated in, only such candidate are eligible for the interview in the respective RRB
Job Profile of IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, II, III
Below is the complete job profile of the IBPS RRB Officer at different scales.
Officer Scale I:-
Officer Scale-I or General Bank Officer post is a Manager Trainee post in RRBs or Gramin Bank.
- The Candidate must be between 18-30 years of age for applying for IBPS RRB.
- The candidate must have a degree in any discipline and be proficient in the local language which will be prescribed by the RRBs.
- The in-hand salary of the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I will be around 29350. The probation period will be of two years’ and after its completion successfully the Manager Trainee will be promoted to Assistant Manager.
Get More Details about IBPS RRB – Click Here
Officer Scale II:-
Officer Scale-II post is a manager level post
- That requires experience and professional aptitudes.
- Specialist recruited candidate to RRB comes into this post, hence, an officer coming in at Scale-II can be Information Technology Officer, Chartered Accountant, Law Officer, Treasury Manager, Marketing Officer, Agricultural Officer .
- To apply for this post candidate must be between 21 to 32 years in age
- And required to have degree in any discipline with minimum one year of experience.
- The starting salary of the IBPS RRB Officer scale-II will be around 39300. Just like, officer scale-I, Officer Scale-II will also have to go through a probation period of two years.
Officer Scale III:-
Officer Scale-III is a senior manager level post in RRBs
- Which require greater experience I.e. at least 5 years of work experience either in banking or relevant sector.
- The starting salary is of Rs. 50000.
- The person must be above 21 years and below 40 years of age
Know How to Crack IBPS RRB Interview Rounds – Click Here
RRB’s have become a very integral part of the banking sector overtime, as the name suggest it is a bank for the people of the rural areas. Around 70% of India still lives in the rural areas and by this one is moved to think about the amazing impact RRB’s can have on the country. The jobs in the RRB’s are in great demand because RRB’s are continually and rapidly growing part of the banking sector which surely cannot be ignored or taken leniently. Job in any RRB will be a dynamic one due to the pace at which it changes and grows.
We hope this post was helpful, have a query? In case of any query, feel free to comment at our forum: Discuss for IBPS