Are you one the candidate who was waiting for IBPS RRB Marks then your wait is over.
IBPS has released the score card of those candidates who have qualified for the IBPS RRB interview.
With the help of Registration Number , Roll number and Date of Birth or Password candidate can see their result.
Institute of personnel Banking Selection recruits eligible candidates through multiple phases for their desired bank job and IBPS RRB (regional rural bank job) is one of the desirable jobs for a large number of candidates across India who wants to serve at rural areas.
Below is the direct link as well as step by step guide to download your IBPS RRB Result .So read on further to know how to download your score card.
IBPS RRB Result Declared – Download your IBPS RRB Score Card from here:
This is a Step-by-step Guide to Check your IBPS RRB result, please follow this procedure:
- First Applicant needs to visit the IBPS Official Website i.e. www.ibps.in
- Click on the CWE RRBs Tab from the left side of the page.
- Then select the “Common Written Examination – Regional Rural Bank Phase – IV” and click on it.
- Now You will see the link to access the Score card “Click here to view scores of candidates shortlisted for Interview CWE RRB – IV”, Click on this link.
Direct Link for IBPS RRB Result – Click Here for Results
- On hitting the click button you will be redirected to a new page. (This web page will allow you to see the score card after entering correct details).
- Enter the required details asked for i.e. Registration Number , Roll number and Date of Birth or Password on the given page.
- Click the submit button once you entered the details correctly and IBPS RRB Result will appear on the screen.
That’s it, if you have followed the above steps properly, you should be able to see your score card.
Hope you found this article helpful.
In case of any query, feel free to comment at our forum: Discuss for IBPS
We are happy to help you 🙂
All the best !!