If you are waiting for the Official IBPS SO Recruitment Notification then now your wait is over. Finally IBPS SO Recruitment notification is out. Read on to know the exam details of IBPS SO Recruitment.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment: IBPS CWE SPL V Notification details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification for IBPS SO Recruitment 2015-16.There is total 6 posts under IBPS SO Recruitment and they are:
- IT Officer (Scale – I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasa Ahikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale – I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale – I)
Eligible candidate needs to apply online.
Click here to know How to fill the IBPS Specialist Officer Application online?
Any eligible candidate can apply to the posts. You must ensure that you are fulfilling the eligibility so read on further to know the qualification and eligibility.
Age: Candidate age should be minim 20 years and maximum 30 years (as on 1st November 2015)
Qualification Required for IBPS So Recruitment
For IT Officer (Scale – I):
- A four years Engineering Degree in any branch (CSE, IT, EN, ECE, EI)
- Post Graduate Engineering Degree in any branch (CSE, IT, EN, ECE, EI)
- Should be a Graduate who has passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering / Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro Forestry.
For Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level
- Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
For Law Officer (Scale I):
A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
For HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I):
- Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
For Marketing Officer (Scale I):
- Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected by common written test followed by personal interview. Then final selection will be made on the basis of merit list containing the marks of both written test and interview marks.
Click Here to Download Official IBPS Specialist Officer CWE 5 Official Notification
Click here to know the Syllabus and exam pattern of IBPS SO Recruitment (CWE- SPL V)
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015: Important Dates to Remember
Here is a list of important dates of IBPS SO V that the interested candidates must be aware of:
Online Registration Start Date: 23-November, 2015
Last date of IBPS SO Online Application: 10-December- 2015
Payment of Fees: To be done along with the registration process between 23-November to 10-December-2015
IBPS SO 2015-16 Call Letter Download: After 19-Januray-2016
Conduct of Online Examination: Possibly on 30th-January and 31st January 2016.
Declaration of result status of examination (CWE): February 2016
Download of call letters for Interview: February or March 2016
Conduct of Interview: March 2016
Provisional Allotment: April 2016
We wish you all the best for the IBPS SO Recruitment process. Practice hard and prepare wisely.
Click here to see how you can prepare for IBPS SO Exam.
In case of any query or doubt feel free to leave a comment at our forum: Discuss for IBPS
We are happy to help you 🙂