IRDAI has released the Online Exam Call Letter (Admit Card) for the post of Junior Officer in the organization. All the candidates who have applied for the post can download their respective call letters by clicking on the link given below.
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority – Junior Officer Call Letter Out
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority has released the Online Exam Call Letters for the post of Junior Officer. Candidates require to take the call letter at the time of the online exam as without it no candidate will be allowed in the examination hall.
Below we have provided the Direct link as well as step by step guide to download the IRDAI Call letter.
Steps to download IRDAI Junior officer Call Letter
- First Visit the IRDAI Official Website . Click on ‘Careers tab and now select the link provided to download the call letter for Junior Officer post.
Direct link to download the IRDAI Junior officer Call Letter – Click here
- On hitting the click button you will be redirected to a new page. (This web page will allow you to download the admit card after entering correct details).
- Enter the required details asked for i.e. Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password on the given page.
- Click the submit button once you entered the details correctly and IRDAI Junior officer Call Letter will appear on the screen.
- Take the Print out of your Call letter and ensure to take two print outs as one at the time of examination and other one for further reference.
- You can click on the reset button to blank all the above field of the page and can also select FAQs related to IRDAI Junior officer Call Letter
It is advisable for the candidates to retain the Call letter till the end of the whole recruitment process as for the further reference.