National Housing Bank is inviting applications for selection of Chief Processing Officer. See the recruitment details below.
National Housing Bank Job – Recruitment of Chief Processing Officer
Post name: Chief Processing Officer
Type of job: On contract basis
Eligibility and Pay Scale
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have done Post-graduation in Science/Management/Mathematics/ Engineering/ Technology, CA/CFA, MBAs, Statistics, Operations Research or equivalent. Six Sigma Certification or equivalent (optional)
Work Experience required
- Minimum 10 years’ of experience as Business Analyst or Business Process Management Official in large and complex financial projects in RBI or Banks or FIs or other institutions of repute in India or Abroad.
Pay Scale: Post holder will get consolidated monthly gross emoluments of Rs.3.25 lacs.
How to apply for the National Housing Bank Job
- Candidates required to register themselves online through Bank’s official website i.e. www.nhb.org.in
- On the website select the ‘Career With NHB’ section then click on the recruitment Link for the post you are applying to.
- Next, click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- On hitting the link you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the new registration link and if you already have an account then just login with valid ID and Password.
- On clicking the New registration you will be redirected to a new page. Candidates need to register by Entering Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Provisional Registration number and password will be generated by the system. Note it down for further reference
- Now Fill the application form with correct details.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Then proceed to upload Photo & Signature.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After successfully submitting the form, Take print out of the form for future reference
Start Date for Online Registration: 04-April-2016
Last date for online registration: 30th April 2016