Get Guides, Tips, List of Books, Free Online resources and more to Prepare for IBPS PO 2015 even from Home, over here.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an independent body that organizes different types of bank exams each year. Years back, the tests were conducted offline with candidates using pencil and paper to answer the question paper. In 2011, IBPS started holding online tests. However, the candidates had to still visit the venue for the test.
In 2015, the autonomous recruiting body has decided to hold exams in two phases. The IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) 2015 is expected to be held in October. The first phase or preliminary examination will be held in the first and second week of October. The main examination will be held in after fifteen days or so. Those who qualify for the first phase will be allowed to sit for the preliminary test.
IBPS 2015, RRB, IBPS PO and Clerk Exams Preparation Guide
Like always, in IBPS 2015 exams there will be objective questions which need to be answered within 2 hours. There will be 200 questions. The questions will be on reasoning, English, quantitative analysis, GK, and computer skills. There are many IBPS 2015, RRB, PO and Clerk exams preparation guide, which help fresh graduates and those appearing for the first time, to know the type of questions that will appear in the exam. IBPSExamAdda for instance, is a guide that provides input on IBPS exams.
The CWE PO/MT-V exam will be held as follows:
- Preliminary exam – The dates are 03.10.2015, 04.10.2015, 10.10.2015 & 11.10.2015
- Main Examination – The date is 31.10.2015
Important Materials and Quiz Collection for IBPS PO Exam:
To prepare for the IBPS 2015 exam, it is essential to prepare mathematics, general awareness, current affairs, and more. It is also important to solve IBPS question papers as well. This will allow the examinees to assess their speed in attempting the test. The important materials and quiz collections are available as books. Readers can pick them online as well from our site. Please check the link above to get all the details. The questions papers provide clues to the syllabus and exam pattern that usually come in the exams.
Get IBPS Solved Question Papers with PDF download and Answer Key:
Get FREE Android App for Daily Current Affairs, IBPS 30 Day Modules and Banking Awareness:
Get Daily Practice Sets on English, Quant and Reasoning over here:
Get FREE Banking Awareness Capsules over here:
Get Daily Banking and Financial News Updates:
Recommended IBPS Books and where to buy them
The Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS has four sections. However, the number of questions for the preliminary exam as well as the main test can be different. IBPS is yet to publish the format in detail. The duration for each section can also differ. Here is a quick look at IBPS 2015 guide:
- Reasoning – Maximum marks is 40. There are 50 questions on verbal and non-verbal reasoning. The candidates under General category must get 12 marks. Those in the Reserved class need to get 8 marks.
- English language – The maximum question for this section is 50 questions. The candidates will be assessed on vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, composition, and similar language tests.
- Quantitative Analysis – This section deals with mathematical data, such as basic Arithmetic, Algebra, and Geometry. IBPS PO exams held earlier had 50 questions.
- General Awareness – This section has 40 questions on current affairs. There are quizzes offered at IBPSExamAdda that test the general knowledge of the candidate. There are sections on national, international, economy, geography, and so on.
- Computer Awareness – This section has 20 questions on basic computer skills. It includes questions on how to use computer, computer abbreviations, and so on.
IBPS conducts tests for RRB and public sector banks (PSB). It also conducts PO and clerk exams. If you are planning to sit for the IBPS exam 2015 successfully, ensure that you prepare well by solving quiz questions and materials. Be sure that there will be cut-off marks for each section as well.