State Bank of India has released result for Specialist Officer post. Now candidates can see the marks obtained in SO exam (Specialist officer) which was held on 17th Jan 2016. Candidates who appeared for the SBI Exam can check their marks by visiting the website.
Below we have provided the direct link as well as step by step guide to see the result
SBI Specialist Officer Marks Released
SBI Bank has announced the result for Specialist Officer Exam.
With the help of Registration Number , Roll number and Date of Birth or Password candidate can see their result.
Read this article and see the step by step guide which will help you to see your SBI SO marks.
Step by Step Guide to See SBI SO Result
You can check your marks for the respective exam by following some steps which we have provided below. Just follow each step and you will be able to see your result.
- Candidate required to Visit the SBI Official Website.
- Click on the Career With Us Tab from the bottom of the page.
- Then select the link to “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank Group” and then click on it.
Direct Link for SBI SO Result – Click Here
- On hitting the click button you will be redirected to a new page. (This web page will allow you to see the marks after entering correct details).
- Enter the required details asked for i.e. Registration Number , Roll number and Date of Birth or Password on the given page.
- Click the submit button once you entered the details correctly and SBI SO Result will appear on the screen.
That’s it, if you have followed the above steps properly, you should be able to see your Result
Hope you found this article helpful.
We are happy to help you 🙂