The State Bank Of India is inviting applications for selection of Specialist Officer under Wealth Management department. See the recruitment details below.
SBI Bank Job – Recruitment of Specialist Officer for Wealth Management
Post name: Specialist Officer
Eligibility and Pay Scale
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
Work Experience required
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management. See the different work experience criteria for different posts in the notification below,
Pay Scale: Post holder will get salary on CTC basis and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts.
Application fee: Rs.600 for general and BC Candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ ST Candidates.
How to apply for the SBI Specialist Officer Bank Job
- Candidates required to register themselves online through Bank’s official website i.e. www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- On the website select the ‘Career With Us’ then click on the recruitment Link for Specialist Officer.
- Next click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
Direct link to apply online for the concerned posts – Click Here
- On hitting the link you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the new registration link and if you already have a account then just login with valid ID and Password.
- On clicking the New registration you will be redirected to a new page. Candidates need to register by Entering Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Provisional Registration number and password will be generated by system. Note it down for further reference
- Now Fill the application form with correct details.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Then proceed to upload Photo & Signature.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After successfully submitting the form, Take print out of the form for future reference
- After submitting the online application, send the copies of application form along with photocopies of the following documents to the mentioned address:
- ID proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- Experience certificates
- Brief resume
- e-Receipt for fee payment
- SC/ST certificate, OBC (With Non creamy layer clause) certificate, PWD certificate as
- Application should be sent to
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion, Department, Corporate Centre,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400021
Last Date for Online Registration: 31st March 2016
Last date for receipt of the application form: 7th April 2016