SIDBI has released the interview call letter for the post of Grade-A Officer and candidate who are going to appear for the Interview can now download their admit card.
Below we have provided the step by step guide as well as the direct link to download the Interview Call Letter.
Interview Call Letter Out – SIDBI for Grade-A Officer
Candidates require to take the call letter at the time of the exam as without it no candidate will be allowed in the examination hall.
Candidate can download their SIDBI Interview Call Letter by following these mentioned steps:
- First Visit the SIDBI Website and click on the careers tab. Now select the link “Recruitment of Grade A officers.”
Direct Link to Download the Interview Call Letter – Click here
- On hitting the click button you will be redirected to a new page. (This web page will allow you to download the call letter after entering correct details).
- Enter the required details asked for i.e. Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password on the given page.
- Click the submit button once you entered the details correctly and Interview Call letter will appear on the screen.
- Take the Print out of your Admit card and ensure to take two print outs as one at the time of interview and other one for further reference.
- You can click on the reset button to blank all the above field of the page and can also select FAQs related to Interview Call Letter.
It is advisable to take back up copy of Interview Call letter as it can be useful in future references. Before going to the examination applicants must take hard copy (print out) of admit card along with ID proof as without the Admit card candidates will not be allowed to the Examination hall for the Interview Round.