Syndicate Bank has declared the result of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance – Online Test conducted by IBPS. Read on this article to know further.
Syndicate Bank Result Out – for PGDBF Program
Recently Syndicate Bank had conducted Online exam for its Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Program.
The next round will be Interview round and / or Group Discussion which will be conducted on only for the candidates who are short-listed on the basis of results of written examination. Now the result is out and candidates can check their result by downloading the list of the short-listed candidates by clicking on the direct link given below or can follow the step by step procedure to download.
Step by Step guide to See Syndicate Bank Result
Follow each step and you will be able to see your result.
Direct link to download the list of shot listed candidates- Click here
- First candidates visit the Syndicate Bank Official website, i.e. www.syndicatebank.in
- Then candidates required to click on Careers with us Tab. A option will be provide on the screen to access the result for PGDBF program. Select the link provided and click on it.
- On clicking a PDF file will be downloaded on your system.
- Now will be able to see you Syndicate Bank Result
- That’s it, if you have followed the above steps properly, you should be able to see your Result by seeing your roll number on the list.
In case of any query, feel free to comment at our forum: Discuss for IBPS.
This is a special forum just for IBPS Candidate so that they can share their queries with other IBPS candidates and you a team of expert and successful IBPS Candidates will answer to your questions and will advice you how to prepare for your exams efficiently.