Bank of India has released the call letters for the online exam which are being conducted to recruit Specialist Officers in various scales.
All those candidates who have applied for the recruitment process can click on the link below to download the call letters with the help of registration number and Date of Birth or Password.
We have provided step by step guide below to download the Call letter for Bank of India Specialist Officers post.
Steps to Download Bank of India SO Call Letters
Follow the mentioned steps in order to download the call letter for Bank of India
- First, visit the Bank of India Official Website, Click on the Career Tab and select the link “Recruitment of Specialist Officers Project 2015-16/2 Notice dated 08.02.2016 – Online examination Call Letters”.
- This link will redirect you to a new page.
Direct Link to Download the call letter for Bank of India SO, Click Here
- On hitting the above link you will be redirected to a new page. This web page will allow you to download the admit card after entering correct details
- You need to enter the required details asked for i.e. Registration Number and Date of Birth or Password on the given page.
- Click the submit button once you entered the details correctly and Bank of India Call letter will appear on the screen.
- Before downloading, you have two options to choose the language from English or Hindi in which you want to download the Call Letter
- Take the Print out of your Call letter and ensure to take two print outs as one at the time of online exam and another one for further reference.
- You can click on the reset button to blank all the above field of the page and can also select FAQs related to Bank of India call letter.
Candidate must take the backup copy of call letter as it can be useful for future references. It is advisable for the candidates to retain the Call letter till the end of the admission process as for the further reference.
Don’t forget to carry your Call letter at the time of examination as without it, you won’t be allowed in the Examination Hall.