After waiting for a long time finally IBPS Clerk 5 Mains Result is out.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has declared the IBPS Clerk 5 Mains Result on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the IBPS Clerk 5 Mains can now check their result.
This makes the Clerk Mains result more crucial.
We have provided the Direct link to check the IBPS Clerk 5 Mains Result as well as mentioned all the steps to get the IBPS Clerk score card. Just follow each step and you will be able to see your result.
Step by Step guide to See IBPS Clerk 5 Mains Result:
With the help of Registration Number , Roll number and Date of Birth or Password candidate can see their IBPS Clerk 5 Mains Result.
Direct Link for IBPS Clerk 5 Mains Exam Result – Click Here
- First, you need to visit the IBPS Official Website i.e. www.ibps.in
- On the top of the page, you will see a direct link check your Clerk Mains result.
- OR -Click on the CWE Clerical Cadre tab from the left sidebar.
- Then select the “Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre 5 and click on it.
- Now You will see the link to access the Result for IBPS Clerk Mains “View Your Main examination Online Exam Result Status for CWE- Clerk V ”, Click on this link.
- Now Enter the required details asked for i.e. Registration Number , Roll number and Date of Birth OR Password on the given page.
- Click the submit button once you entered the details correctly and IBPS Clerk 5 Mains Result will appear on the screen.
That’s it, if you have followed the above steps properly, you should be able to see your result.
IBPS Clerk 5 Mains – No Interview Round, Direct Allotment for Candidates on the Basis of Mains Scores:
We have also updated you about the direct placement from this year.
From now on 100% weightage will be given to the score obtained by the candidate in the online CWE for IBPS Clerk Main Examination, instead of weightage ratio of 80: 20 for CWE Main examination and interview respectively.
Hope you found this article helpful.
In case of any query, feel free to comment at our forum: Discuss for IBPS
We are happy to help you 🙂