IBPS Clerk Apply Online. Check here for all necessary details.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has been hosting the recruitment exams for Public Sector Banks in India, since 2011. Lakhs of candidates compete in these exams, across the country, to get a government job in reputed banks. Official notification for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2015 has been issued. The preliminary exam will be held tentatively, in the month of December 2015, while the main exam is scheduled to be conducted in January 2016.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online – Registration Process
- Log on to the organization website, i.e. ibps.in
- Click on CWE Clerk in the left panel on home page.
- Follow the link CWE for Clerical Cadre 5.
- Open and read all details given in the official advertisement for IBPS Clerk, carefully.
- Apply online for clerk recruitment by filling in the requisite details in the online application for CWE Clerk.
Click Here for Direct Link for IBPS Clerk Apply Online
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2015 – Important Dates
- Date of issuing Official Notification by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – July 27, 2015
- Date of start of registration process – August 11, 2015
- Last date for registering online – September 1, 2015
- Last date for printing of application – September 16, 2015
- Tentative dates to Download Call Letter for PET (Pre-Examination Training) – November 3, 2015 to November 17, 2015
- Tentative dates for Pre-Examination Training – November 16, 2015 to November 21, 2015
- Tentative dates to Download call letter for Preliminary Examination – November 18, 2015 onwards
- Tentative dates for Preliminary Examination – December 5, December 6, December 12, December 13, 2015
- Result declaration of Preliminary Examination – December 2105
- Tentative Dates for Mains Examination – January 2, 2016 and January 3, 2016
- Tentative schedule for conduct of interview – February 2016
Important Information for IBPS Clerk Online application
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Apply Online
Age – Candidates applying for CWE Clerk 2015 must be aged between 20 to 28 years (on august 1, 2015). This implies that a candidate will be considered eligible only if he is born between August 2, 1987 and August 1, 1995.
Educational Qualification – As per the norms of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, to apply for clerical cadre, a candidate must be a graduate in any subject.
Selection procedure to clerical cadre – Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written examinations and interview. According to the changed examination pattern for Clerk CWE, two Common Written Examinations will be held. The Preliminary Examination will take place in December 2015. Qualifying candidates will then have to appear in the Mains Examination in January 2016. Finally, the shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews, which will tentatively be held in the month of February 2016.
IBPS Application fee to register for Clerk Exam 2015 – The application fee is as follows.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category candidates – INR 100
- For General/ OBC/ All other Category candidates – INR 600
Payment of application fee can be done only by the online methods. Payment must be done on or before September 1, 2015. Commencement date for online application and fee payment is August 11, 2015.
For more information and updates regarding IBPS Clerk online application process, Exam pattern, syllabus and latest important dates, stay tuned to IBPS Exam Adda.