‘Weekly current affairs capsule is a string of articles brought to you by IBPSExamAdda.org.in to enhance your general knowledge and current affairs 2015 to help you crack IBPS exam.’
Weekly Current Affairs 2015: 3rd Week of April
Current Affairs 2015: Vishal Sikka of Infosys is selected as the U.A.P at ECNU
- East China Normal University has publicized that Vishal Sikka the Chief Executive Officer of the Indian software goliath Infosys will be there Advisory Professor.
- Lecturer and CCP Secretary of the famous ECNU Shijun Tong officially honored Sikka with the Professorship.
- ECNU is an extensive research academia in Shanghai, China.
- It was recognized in 1951 and is one of the primary national normal Universities in the country of china.
Hinduja Brothers honored with the business leaders of the year award at Asian Business Leaders awards
- The non-residential Indians Hinduja brothers namely S P Hinduja and G P Hinduja have bagged the Business Leader of the Year honor at the esteemed 5th Asian Awards for the exceptional contribution and achievements in business world.
- They were awarded byLord Karan Billimoria.
- Indian actor of Hindi movies Mr. Shah Rukh Khan was also awarded for his accomplishments in films while Sri Lankan cricketer Kumar Sangakkara honored for success in sports.
- The Asian Awards were commenced by Paul Sagoo renowned entrepreneur to honor achievement of people of Asian ethnicity.
Current Affairs :Daredevils won against the Sunrisers in a nail bitter
- Delhi Daredevils secured a four run victory overHyderabad Sunrisers supporting them to bring in their second win in the 2015 Indian Premier League in Visakhapatnam on last Saturday.
Satya Nadella will be receiving the ‘Champions of Change’ honor by President of US
- Barack Obama is going to award Satya Nadella the Microsoft’s CEO with ‘Champions of Change’ honor for inducting modifications within the firm to provide comfortable life to the working families.
- ‘Champions of Change’ is a scheme that was taken up by White House to aware the society about the exceptional things done by different individuals to set example and inspiration.
Current Affairs : RIL once again achieved the feat of Most Profitable Firm
- Reliance Industries retrieved its authority of the most profitable Indian business house after placing an 8.5 % uprise in overall total profit for the March quarter.
- Rupee 6,381 crore of total profit was reported by world’s largest refining complex for previous quarter.
- RIL was lagged behind by the TCS in December quarter to become the most profitable firm.
Dr. Mohan Kumar given the charge of Ambassador to France
- On 15 April 2015 Dr. Mohan Kumar was agreed to be the next representative of India in France.
- Mohan Kumar is a 1981-batch IFS officer he haspreviously worked as the Ambassador to Bahrain.
- He is going to follow Arun Kumar who has been appointed the Ambassador to US.
Sitaram Yechury is going to be the new head of Communist Party Of India
- Sitaram Yechury was made the fifth ever ‘Mahamantri’ of Communist Party of India (Marxist).
- Yechury had a 91-vote majority against the closest contender Ramachandran Pillai who comes from Kerala and was a strong candidate for the post.